Advion Fire Ant Bait is one of the fastest baits on the market to kill fire ants. Advion works in 2-3 days; killing the entire fire ant colony. Advion Fire Ant Bait, although specializes in fire ant control also controls Bigheaded ants and Pavement ants.
Application Of Advion Fire Ant Bait
The best time to use Advion Fire Ant Bait is when in the mornings and evenings. At this time, the fire ants are usually foraging for food. This fire ant bait may be scattered as a broadcast treatment or used on individual mounds.
Advion Fire Ant Bait
2 LBS Shaker Bottle
When to apply:
1. Apply Advion Fire Ant Bait after you see the fire ants, bigheaded or pavement ants.
2. When baiting for fire ants, it is most effective when the soil is at least 60 degrees and ants are busy foraging for food. "Picnic' weather is a perfect time.
3. According to the label, you may repeat applications up to 4 times a year, usually 12 to 16 week intervals.
4. If it rains within 4 hours, Advion Fire Ant Bait would not work as well, so wait for dry weather.
Advion Fire Ant Bait Key Product Features
- Quick acting and complete kill of colony
- Controls fire ants in 2 to 3 days
- Treats on all the ant's life stages
- Broadcast or mound treatment
- Pet and Children Safe when used as directed